- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Feb 18
Murex Analyst - FO
Murex Analyst - FO
- Work closely with Treasury Front Office business to design and build pricing and booking capabilities in Murex system.
- Design, and prototype product templates to integrate with valuations and risk measures to other treasury systems
- Ability to analyze and understand product requirements and offer solutions to the product sponsor and support partners to facilitate product rollouts.
- Partner with external vendors and internal teams to access the best available technology/framework and identify suitable solutions to meet business needs.
- Participate with internal business partners on cross functional projects to provide STP solutions for pricing, distribution and execution capabilities.
- Anchor and contribute to key streams in Treasury and Market Risk's strategic projects during for the full life cycle of the project.
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the service offered to the business unit.
- 6 + years of total IT experience and 3+ years of experience in Murex system in FO Module.
- A strong analytical and logical approach to problem solving and system development.
- Design, build and troubleshooting skills for Murex E-tradepad, FDI, pricing templates and rights, pre-trade rules and consistency templates required.
- Experience with Simulation views configuration for PnL and Risk views and Front Office related modules.
- Familiarity with FX, Equity and Credit Derivative products with a basic understanding of the models to price these products.
- Knowledge on Linux os language and Oracle SQL language is desirable.
- Experience working on upgrade projects for Murex is preferred.
- Understanding of Fenics and Dealhub is preferred.
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite of products