- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 17 Jan 19
NETWORK ENGINEER -
Location : Singapore
• Experience of implementing Cisco Security solution in campus environments.
• Hands-on experience with switching, routing and security components of enterprise networks.
• Experience with ISE configuration, Radius setup, NAC policy implementation and AD integration.
• Good knowledge of 802.1 X authentication, PKI and SSL
• Experience with Solarwinds, Netflow and various network monitoring tools.
• Some knowledge of Sniffer traces and interpretation with Wireshark.
• Good project management capability to manage multi-tasking network project and prioritize the tasks in an efficient manner to meet goals set.
• Be a good team player with a high degree of self-motivation.
• Design , test and implement the new Network Admission control (NAC) network infrastructure based on the global design standards.
• Creates technical deliverables including network assessments, capacity planning, detailed design documents, implementation plans, configurations and change orders.
• Lead technical discussions to understand local requirements and translate
them into functional requirements.
• Act as a technical resource to assist with resolving critical issues related to NAC.
• Work closely with global project team for the technical implementation and project update.
• Work closely with respective desktop support and end-user computing team for testing and actual roll-out.
• Training and mentoring of the network operation team as part of handover after go live.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent hands-on technical experience.
• Previous experience in one or more large Financial Institution
• CCNP or CCIE on security track would be added advantage
• Minimum 5 years of experience in network engineering and 2 years in network security