Network Monitoring and Automation Expert (NOM/NNMi)
INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
• Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Network Monitoring and Automation Expert to join our team in Singapore.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for the group's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large-scale development projects
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges for IT Production team in Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP), an IT Centre for both IT Production and Application development
The department is responsible for automation and monitoring for the IT production team used by worldwide users.
Mission: The main services provided are infrastructures (Datacentres, Network, LAN, WAN, MAC etc., Security, Servers, Storages, service desk, application productions services). Within a team in Singapore and Paris in charge of the management of the tools for monitoring network, system and applicative
You will mainly be responsible for:
- Follow on a day to day basis the production of the network monitoring tools (quality, KPIs, etc.).
- Help the network teams with specifications for the monitoring and automation requirements
- Implement the requirement in Microfocus NNMi and Network Automation tools (NOM)
- Communicate, coordinate and manage the follow-up committee with the technical team
- Work on the continuous improvement: event received follow-up/quality, KPI creation by topology, etc
Qualifications and Profile
- Strong experience with Micro Focus tools NNMi and Network Automation.
- Manage the NNM system configuration for customer network infrastructure (device provisioning, alert configuration, event triggers, etc.).
- Good experience with Windows server infrastructure and NNMi maintenance including backups, failovers, upgrades, patches and platform troubleshooting.
- Manage the workshops with all teams involving NNMi platform for any new task or for a follow-up (network team, system team, etc.).
- May involve project-based work for the improvement of the NNMi suite (iSPI for Perf, Traffic, Telephony, Multicast) or other elements of NNM modules (alert management, integration of additional components, systems, or products).
- Familiarization with a Network Operation Center (NOC) environment, responding to trouble tickets L3 and alerts for Network environment.
- Good experience in networking concepts and equipment such as IPv4/IPv6, MPLS/PLS/SIP/BGP/EIGP, NetFlow, routers, switches, load balancers, protocol analysers and probes.
- Ability to work as part of operational team and to support multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to work independently and/or closely with other experts with some guidance/supervision.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environment and requirements.
- Ability to interface and communicate with all levels of management.
- HP MicroF Network Node Manager
- Network Automation
- Network and security operations
- Knowledge of OpsCx integration platform (NNM/OBM)
- LAN and WAN technologies based on Cisco / Arista hardware
- Excellent time management, scheduling, organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with additional network management products (such as Cisco Prime, Arista devices, Infoblox) and global knowledge of the following tools (HPOO, HPOM, Cacti/Nagios) is preferred