The Incumbent will: Form an important part of the O&T Business Management, Governance & Service Level Management team, primarily (but not limited to) covering Resource and Workforce Management BAU activities, and serve as the subject matter expert in design, test and implement the in-house Workforce Management Tool.
The role holder will work closely with Head of Departments, Team Leads, Hiring Managers etc. key internal stakeholders, as well as stakeholders across Supporting Functions (such as HR, Finance/ Business Planning & Analysis Teams, Corporate Services team etc.).
The ideal candidate must have good Technology or O&T Business Management experience in particular to managing resources and trainings. He/ she will need to build strong relationships and partnerships with supporting functions, in order to respond to management’s ad-hoc requests.
- Support Global Head of O&T in the management of O&T workforce (people resources) through the development and operationalization of workforce management models and workflows that captures the number, type and skill sets of O&T people resources (FTEs, Direct Contracts and Service Engagements) - thereby allowing effective planning, utilization and allocation of people resources to deliver O&T activities
- Service Engagement Process Management (Benchmarking, Background Checks, Onboarding Support)
- Clarity Timesheet System Administration
- IT Workforce MIS (FTEs, Direct Contracts and Service Engagements) implementation and generation
- IT Functions Org Chart Maintenance
- Workforce Initiatives - Define, test and roll out in-house system to improve Workforce Management activities such as non-staff resource on-boarding and off-boarding
- Office Space Planning / restack coordination
- Maintain all workforce related process control manual, and policy documents
- Work with internal IT stakeholders, and the in-house tools developer to gather requirements and prioritise development roadmap
- Bachelor degree in relevant fields
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience, ideally from financial services Technology Business Management functions
- Advance Microsoft Office skill, with experience in Excel VBA programming, and dashboard building preferred
- Prior experience with Qlikview would be a plus
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to the demands of a diverse culture
- Good analytical skills, positive attitude and good learning ability with great attention to detail and multitasking
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and demonstrated ability working independently and under minimum supervision
- Analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal and follow up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Prior experience in private banking domain would be a plus