Officer - Client Onboarding Operations (6 month contract)
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- TD Securities
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
The Enterprise AML Program includes a risk-based Enterprise AML Policy (including Know Your Customer and Enhanced Due Diligence, record keeping & retention requirements); currency transaction and suspicious transaction monitoring and reporting; a hierarchy of designated AML officer functions; periodic training of appropriate employees; and independent internal audits.
~~The Enterprise AML Policy establishes minimum standards across all our business units and often adopts standards higher than local requirements. This program is continuously evaluated, updated and enhanced in order to reflect changes to TDBG's business activities and applicable supervisory standards and requirements.
Highlight of the role
The AML/KYC Operation team in Singapore will coach the candidate on Sanction check and perform KYC documentation checks. The candidate will be able to gain extensive Know your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) knowledge within the financial industry.
- Conducting of KYC reviews and documentations for new client request
- Perform Periodic reviews on clients from both Asia Pacific and Regional teams
- Enter/enrich client’s data on the Operations Control client database (Goldtier) – use various websites to obtain key client information required for the database
- Perform ad hoc screening request from Regulators
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required
The person should possess the following attributes:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in AML/KYC fields
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Team player