Operational and Client Data Excellence (Director/ Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Join our newly created dual role with Bank of Singapore as a Director/ Associate Director for Operational and Client Data Excellence (COO Office)
This newly created dual role is to drive operational excellence via process and operating model transformation, and leading client data quality improvements and maintenance.
If you are passionate about driving change and process/data improvements, have a knack for detailed and complex problem-solving, and can manage stakeholders of varying seniorities with minimal supervision, this is the opportunity for you. Responsibilities: In your role for driving operational excellence
In your role for driving superior client data quality
- You will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders across the Bank to understand and challenge current ways of working, re-design new processes/operating models with sustainable benefits, and influence and implement required changes with the stakeholders.
- In addition to the BAU responsibility for procedural maintenance and reporting, you will be expected to work closely with the Data Working Group (and as a member) to identify open data quality issues, lead the prioritisation and correction efforts, and make recommendations to enhance procedural controls and/or system changes to drive client data quality improvements.
- Total working experience of 10-15 years, minimum 5 years of solid experience participating in complex, cross-functional transformational projects in banking, ideally involving process improvements
- MBA with specialisation in Strategy or Operations a plus but not required
- Familiarity with private banking operating models, processes and/or client data a big plus
- Strong stakeholder management skills and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Project management experience which includes planning and implementation of initiatives
- Ability to frame and conduct appropriate research to analyse existing process or operating model and identify problem areas and improvement opportunities
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, including using appropriate tools to help stakeholders visualize complex concepts, issues or processes, and presenting conceptual thinking and recommendations effectively and persuasively to influence change
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Can work confidently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders of varying seniority
- Can work independently, is pragmatic, and enjoys working in a high energy environment