JOB PURPOSE: - Primary focus is to deliver an excellent customer experience by assisting customers with their queries. To assist team lead in handling customer’s issue, report any compliant and resolve customer disputes if any. - Secondary is to ensure core system maintenance is updated promptly. - To carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
1. Customer Service
- A point of contact to provide end to end (E2E) customer service
- Handle issues escalated by customers and provide service/solutions.
- Tracking and follow up customers’ queries
2. Provide consultation to customers on bank’s products/services’ specifications and assist customers on banking transactions such as:-
(a) Account Opening Operation
- Preparation of various business application form documents
- Coordinate and work closely with Operation Team to complete customer’s queries
- Meeting customer with Relationship Manager to provide onsite support.
(b) Account Closure
- Signature verification, arrange closure of accounts and funds remittance.
- Closure of CIF and archival of documents.
(c) Pricing related tasks
- Assist in tracking [approval of preferential interests rate and terms]
- Assist in application/assessment [transaction preferences and customized operation procedures]
- Assist [FX rate deals and Fixed Deposit interests rate negotiations]
- Maintenance of special pricing
(d) Transaction & Receipt
- Support and assist business units/support team on:
- Customer transaction information or notification of exceptions
- Transaction processing, tracking, control, inquiry, advices, etc.
- Monthly statement or transaction advices
- Fax transaction (Codefax)
- Mail Handling (Statements, MMAS)
- Assist in credit limit and collateral calculation.
(f) E-Banking Service
- Applications, amendment of and follow-up of e-Services (EB/MMAS/CODE FAX product application, etc.)
- Assist customers on e-Services related matters such as MMAS password reset, MMAS resend etc.
Other ad hoc requests
- Calculate break fund cost (Deposit/Loan)
- Negotiate interest rate/FX rate on behalf of client
3. System Maintenance
- CIF Maintenance (e.g. address, contact numbers, etc.)
- Account Maintenance
- Retagging of RM code due to RM reallocation or staff movement.
- Maintain and record customer service details and follow up matters in customer service system (I-Call).
4. Audit Confirmation
- Assist OMT in customer’s audit confirmation preparation.
5. Policy, Procedure & Working Manual
- To update and maintain team’s policy, procedure & working manual whenever needed.
- Prepare Code Fax Daily Reconciliation and other Ad-Hoc Reports
- Diploma / Degree Holder with minimum 8 years of relevant operational banking experience.
- Understanding of banking products, operations, systems and procedures.
- Understanding of regulatory and internal management reporting requirements
- Strong team spirit
- Good communication skills and tactful.
- MS Office skills.