Operations and Technology Capital Market Operations Officer
- Perform trade verification to ensure accuracy of the booking
- Generate and match trade confirmation according to the appropriate ISDA/product templates
- Perform settlement functions in accurate and timely manner
- Perform daily rates revaluation
- Coordinate with the Front Office, Finance, Risk and Legal on issues relating to the processing of these transactions
- Provide Mark-To-Market valuations to customers as required
- Perform controls, account reconciliation and record retention functions according to the policy
- Participate in various system enhancement, COB testing and projects implementation
- Participate in the periodic General Ledger (GL) proofing exercise for the GLs owned by the unit
- Work towards achieving optimum productivity and accuracy
- Product coverage - FX, Money Markets, Fixed Income, Interest Rates, Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Commodities Derivatives, Equity Derivatives, FX Option and Futures products
- Req Qualifications:
- University Degree in Banking, Accounting and Finance with good academic record
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in Treasury Operations covering end-to-end processes described in JD
- Good understanding of Treasury products and Accounting
- Ability to work in a structured, high volume, time sensitive, high risk and demanding environment
- Good analytical skills, positive attitude and good learning ability with great attention to detail and multitasking
- Good interpersonal, teamwork, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Macros or Monarch is preferred
- Open to work on public holidays and weekends
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .