See job description for details
is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 49 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities of digital, cloud, platforms as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security. NCS also believes in building a strong partner eco-system with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation. For more information, visit ncs.co. As a Ops Support Executive, Euc & Svc Desk the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- To perform first level troubleshooting of incident tickets.
- Performing first level troubleshooting support for problems related to computer hardware/software and application systems
- Provide advice and assistance to users on the usage of simple functional features of software and hardware peripherals
- Ability to resolve incident tickets based on service level agreement.
- Able to work in school environment independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate well with people of various organisation levels.
- Certification / Diploma in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- 1 -2 years of relevant working experience in technical support
- Customer Service orientated
- A good team player and ability to multi-task