PMO - Digital Transformation, COO Office (Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a PMO
in our Digital Transformation Team
! ! Job Summary:
The key focus of this role is divided into 3 pillars of PMO Service Catalogue under Digital Transformation: Project, Governance and People. You will also require to collaborate and build positive relationships with all the Product Owners (PO), Area Product Owners (APO), and System Owners (SO) across the bank. Responsibilities: Project Management Office
- Status Updates - To facilitate end to end all product or project meetings which involve coordinating with Management Committee, POs, SOs, and consolidate content and follow-up on action items.
- Reporting - To publish monthly dashboards to Front Office
- Front Office Events - To organize events mostly related to feedback from setting up logistics, pack preparation and presentation, track and follow-up on action items.
- Intranet Content Management - To ensure that the Digital Platform intranet site is updated
- Vendor Management and Financials - To engage with the vendor both outsourced staff and Software in the following activities such as sourcing of candidates across DT, Contract Rates Negotiation, SoW Contract and Invoice Processing and SoW Contract Renewals.
- Business Support - To support the Digital Transformation office in general to ensure that all the action items are being tracked and managed. To also ensure all PO/APO adhere to Product process and governance, prepare packs, and prepare communication across the department.
- Engagement - To drive team building activities to promote engagement and build work morale among team members across DT. To also manage townhalls and other COO related events
- Workforce - Track current workforce and ensure that the onboarding and offboarding process is in place
- Learning and Development - Partner with HR since the role will be the liaison between HR and Product in ensuring the training requirements of POs and APOs are being accounted for.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in PMO/COO/Business Management and 2-3 years in Banking and Financial Services
- Experience in PMO and/or Business Management in the COO/Chief of Staff space
- Proficient in Program and project delivery lifecycle management
- Outstanding communication both oral and written and effective stakeholder management as this role's day to day job is to communicate with various stakeholders
- Energetic, highly organized, good attention to detail, assertive with good negotiation and problem-solving skills to deal in situations whereby groups may not agree on every point, and to intervene and escalate when necessary
- Pro-active who is persistent in his/her approach. The candidate should also be self-motivated and high level of independence.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint to prepare materials for the senior management and being able to connect the dots and create a story line
- Proficiency in MS Excel and knowledge in Power BI to create dashboards