Product Designer (Enterprise)
Introduction to the role:
Our client is a global tech consumer MNC that has businesses in many parts of the world and has millions of users on their platforms. They are looking for a product designer to join their team to build internal tools and enterprise products from scratch. If you are a designer with a passion for simplifying sophisticated problems and driving projects toward clarity. The ideal candidate is a forward-thinking problem solver, quick study, self-starter, and is an excellent communicator.
• Collaborate cross functionally with different business units across all phases of the design process
• Hands-on in UI/UX design, able to conduct research and support design initiative by sharing your knowledge and design thinking process
• Represent design and the voice of the customer by educating stakeholders to a user-centered product design process
• Design System to deliver consistent and reliable experiences to our users and work closely with the UX designers
• Conceptualize, visualize, and deliver user interface designs and visual assets, working in highly collaborative and agile teams across different countries
• Ensuring accurate adoptions and implementation of Foundational UI Elements, Visual Design Assets (icons, illustrations, typography, grid systems) and UI Component Sets - Across web, iOS App & Android App.
• At least 5 years of experience as a product designer / UX designer for enterprise systems or Internal tools
• Fundamental understanding of visual and system design
• Experience creating wireframes, user flows, sitemaps
• Experience with integrating qualitative and quantitative data to inform your design decisions
• Consideration for long-term sustainability in all design decisions, with a focus on engineering feasibility and business impact
• Experience working with Figma and other prototyping tools is required
• Solid design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields.
• Strong ability to grasp product vision, product goals and communicate them clearly and regularly to the team.
• Demonstrate a track record of delivering requirements in a dynamic environment.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Jophelia Low in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Jophelia Low 529584
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Jophelia Low 529584 EA Reg No: R2199444, LOW YING TUNG JOPHELIA
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544