Product Lead - Health & Wellness
Introduction to the role:
Our client is a Global Healthcare Provider and has been on a journey to digitalize and enhance their customer experience. With strong partnerships, client network and investors, they are now pioneering a Digital & Data Solutions arm to build software and solutions that will serve the wider purpose of addressing healthcare issues. This creates an opportunity for a Product Lead to build a personalized Health & Wellness application for consumers.
The position will require the candidate to:
- Develop and drive the product vision, strategy and roadmap and development of their Health & Wellness products
- End-to-end product management through the stages of initial conception, launch and scale
- Identify gaps and opportunities to build a business case with clear success metrics and prioritizations to determine the health of your products and initiatives
- Develop Proof-of-Concept (PoC) for product deliverables to strengthen partnerships through low-to-medium fidelity wireframes, database architecture design and data visualizations.
- Develop and acquire valuable partnerships data partners to grow the presence in Asia
- Partner with the engineering and design teams to ideate and build products that will solve customers' pain points.
- Align with business stakeholders and other teams to drive meaningful outcomes and ensure cohesive user experience
You will be a great fit if:
- You are comfortable working collaboratively in an ambiguous environment.
- You have experience in executing Agile framework in product development.
- You have worked on consumer-facing web and mobile applications
- You can communicate effectively and are comfortable working with various stakeholders including C-Suites.
- You have prior knowledge in the Health & Wellness/ Health Tech / Telehealth space
- You have at least 5 years of experience in business, engineering, technology and/or consulting.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration and/or Technical-related (IT, Data Analytics, Statistics)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Celestine Chia in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Celestine Chia 529725 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Celestine Chia 529725
EA Registration No.: R1442191, Chia XinYi Celestine
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544