Product Management Sr Analyst
- Evaluate/enhance product core value proposition to remain competitive yet maximize profitability
- Translate cards business acumen and product insights into customer programs that result in desired behavioural shifts and incremental card spend.
- Collaborate with Sales channels by communicating value and unique selling point of the card products; provide training and develop sales tools to facilitate the selling process of card.
- Establish and maintain frequency of contact with key personnel within each partnership, including business meetings and casual engagements.
- Work with Regional and Country counterparts to leverage digital/data analytics capabilities to better understand, manage and enhance performance of the portfolio.
- Identify growth opportunities to connect with customers in a forward compatible manner, engaging them through channel(s) they are transacting/constantly active in while maintaining the bank's human touch and accessibility.
- Review, develop, manage all communication channels, materials and collaterals which includes management of inventory for card plastics, welcome packs, card member agreements, statement messages, product page etc
- Plan, execute and manage through-the-line marketing initiatives end-to-end.
- Execute changes in CVP upon refresh (customer communications, platform training, etc.) or administer adhoc parameter enhancements when required with controls in place
- Prepare monthly/quarterly business reviews and ensure audit readiness at all times
Job Family Group:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Cards and unsecured lending landscape. A good grasp of portfolio management fundamentals and product/system functionality would be a plus
- Min 5-8 yrs of experience in Financial Service, Business Development or similar role in related industry
- Strategic business/financial acumen with ability to identify opportunities and improve performance
- Analytical skills to interpret business reports, identify gaps or opportunities and develop appropriate actions for product enhancement/portfolio growth.
- Experience in business development & customer issue resolution with excellent presentation & communication (verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate & influence change/progress and collaborate well with stakeholder
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with proven ability to overcome challenges and meet business objectives to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Self-driven & highly motivated team player who can multi-task & deliver results under pressure
- Keen learner ready for challenges and stretch responsibilities
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting