Endowus is Asia's leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow. The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here . We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission. Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore's Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management's Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore's Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Role
- Drive cross functional exploratory projects and compliance maintenance across Customer Experience, Product, Product Operations, Legal and Engineering teams.
- Liaise with different internal and external stakeholders to develop best practices for existing KYC and AML processes to ensure compliance with financial and regulatory requirements in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Develop growth-friendly acquisition strategies to improve client onboarding experience while reducing overall risk exposure in the region. This would include projects such as the development of new CKA exception flows.
- Identify regulatory gaps in current systems and policies, run remediating projects while working with Product and Engineering to recommend enhancements to existing operational processes.
- Support the gathering of data for audit / regulatory inspections and the coordination of information for routine regulatory reporting. This includes the drafting and reviewing of operational incident reports and documenting any operational policy and process changes.
Benefits & perks
- 2+ years of risk or compliance experience within fintech or financial service spaces preferred, with a solid understanding of onboarding requirements and/or the regulatory environment for retail investors in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Great communication skills and attitude. You will interact with both internal and external stakeholders each day via different channels (phone, email, chat).
- Strong emphasis on being organized, adaptable and have great attention to detail. You will face new challenges on a daily basis, and we want to hire someone who has the intellect and drive to work through and adapt to changes.
- Being a team player is key. We are a small but growing team, and we believe in building an environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all of our employees
- Creative and customer focused. We are looking for someone that considers problems from a customer's perspective while being pragmatic and solution oriented.
- Passionate and excited about wanting to build an innovative financial services company!
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *