Product Support Specialist / Front Line Support/UNIX
- $3.6k - $5k per month
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S7907
- 19 Sep 17
My client is a leading technology provider to the Financial Services. Their core proposition is based around data and information services, accompanied by ancillary products which include electronic trading, risk and compliance.
My client is a multination corporation that has the lead the way in technological innovation within the Financial Services and has continued to expand its global footprint across both Corporate and Institutional market
- Joining an experienced, hardworking and fun team in Singapore to provide excellent client service and front-line support in a timely to mission critical applications.
- Research diagnose and respond the client inquires providing both reactive and proactive customer support.
- Gain a deep understanding of my client’s products/solutions/services, customer base and infrastructure.
- Work closely with other areas and stakeholders of the business and represent the customer to drive and resolution to problems and issues.
- Ability to manage your time correctly keep the customer updated at all times as to where there enquiry is upto.
- Ideal mix of both technical and client facing experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience of working in a similar role at either a vendor and/or financial institution.
- Be technically and analytically minded educated to a degree level within a relevant field (Banking/Finance/Technology.
- Strong customer facing communication skills.
- Strong aptitude to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- At least 5/10 proficiency of Unix/Unix Scripting.
- Understanding of networks and a thorough understanding of core of computing concepts.
- Development or QA background would be beneficial