Program Management Office Analyst
The Information Technology department is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance INCOME's ability to be the leading global long-term Insurance firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive and innovative work environment.
The PMO team is expanding with the continuous growth of project engagements and we are seeking a strong, analytical self-starter candidate to fill the role of PMO Analyst within the team. We are looking for an analytical self-starter who is keen to develop a deep understanding of the PMO and Insurance business, work closely with senior stakeholders and drive our teams as they seek to deliver against our strong growth and affiliation ambitions. ROLES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions for PMO related projects.
- The individual will use excellent organizational and project management skills to help manage the practice as well as communication and teaming skills to interface with stakeholders, cross functional colleagues and other teams
- Actively participates in process enhancements discussions aimed at identifying bottlenecks and streamlining processes
- Coordinate and monitor the spend and trends of all IT departments expenditure on a monthly basis, as well as coordinating yearly budget exercise, regular forecasts and accruals
- Creation, monitoring and maintenance of operational dashboard reports across IT departments - to measures health, utilization and productivity for systems, initiatives, and operations across IT departments
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent with 1 - 3 years' experience in a Business Analysis or PMO role. Candidate with related exposure in similar functions or work domains can be considered.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Meticulous, analytical and result oriented, with ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic, highly organized, assertive with good negotiation and problem-solving skills to deal with situations of differing opinions, and to intervene and escalate when necessary.
- Ability to develop and maintain complex Excel spreadsheets (Pivot tables required, MS VB preferred) and leverage other tools (e.g. Business Object, Microsoft SharePoint, Tableau) for creating reports and dashboards.
- The ability to think out of the box with a constant lookout for leading industry practice.