An exciting Programme Manager job in cash IT has just become available at a world renowned investment bank.
About the Programme Manager - Cash Role:
Reporting to the Head of Cash Management Technology, you will expertly lead and deliver projects in both traditional and Agile delivery styles. They are looking for a seasoned Programme Manager with a track record of delivering complex large scale projects with agreed scope, budget and schedules and in addition also be an experienced scrum-master/coach, with experience of running large scale, multi-squad projects in scrum, within large technology organisations undergoing transformation towards a more Agile organisation.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communications, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the product owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Delivering value/benefits defined by the business on time and within agreed constraints whilst adhering to organisational quality standards
- Building and maintaining a product roadmap or plans and schedules accounting for internal and external dependencies
- Proactively identifying and successfully managing any risks, issues and inter-dependencies with other teams or projects
- Facilitating the team to produce estimates and validate externally provided estimates carefully
- Evaluating the impact of any requested scope change or re-prioritisation of the backlog and presenting this to the relevant forums for discussion
- Conducting sprint planning, daily stand ups and retrospectives and ensuring that feedback from those is implemented to facilitate continuous improvement
- Ensuring that projects are delivered per organisational governance requirements, for both classic waterfall and Agile projects, managing project artefacts in a timely manner
- Analysing delivery data and metrics to produce clear information that facilitates informed and timely decision making on ad hoc or regular sprint/cycles as required
- Relevant accreditation - either PMP or SCM (or both)
- At least ten years' management experience in a relevant context
- A degree in a relevant subject or demonstrated ability to deliver the responsibilities required
- Demonstrated ability to develop and introduce innovations to project management
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with an ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Demonstrated team management skills but also an ability to work productively in teams, building cohesive environments
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in written form at all levels of authority
- Good understanding of finances and budgets
The successful candidate can look forward to joining a bank with strong regional and global footprints, who are a leading player in the technology and innovation space.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera