- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- Standort: Singapur, Singapore
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
We have an opportunity for a PM/Business Analyst within the Financial Markets Regulatory programme. The candidate will be involved in critical regulatory projects, working in a dynamic global team with software engineers, business analysts, project managers, business stakeholders, operational partners and other technical experts globally.Key Responsibilities
- Deliver regulatory change to aggressive timelines with adherence to standards and active management of risk using the appropriate technologies and tools to time and within scope, escalating major blockages / changes to scope
- Perform in-depth analysis around requirements of the project and regulatory changes (Regulatory platform projects including Reporting and Recordkeeping).
- Participation in industry forums / calls and interpretation of new regulations or changes to existing regulations.
- Manage relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders both internal (Legal, Compliance, other tech teams, Transaction Reporting teams) and external (DTCC, Industry calls, Regulators etc).
- Anticipate, identify and manage issues, risks and dependencies within work stream. Set targets and be held accountable for achieving them.
- Maintaining best practice solutions and tools to improve / optimize work flow, identify opportunities for synergy and integration, and simplify complex processes
- Co-ordinate and manage the delivery of the project across FMO, IT and relevant FO teams
- Use appropriate tools like JIRA, Confluence etc to ensure that project task management is clear and unambiguous.
- Pro-actively engage, manage & build relationships with both technology (including vendors) & business stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate transition to the production support team and post go live tasks for all deliveries.
- FX, Rates and Credit Chief-Operating-Office & Business Heads
- Financial markets Regulatory Operations Management
- FX, Rates and Credit IT and Operations IT/Risk management
- Maintenance of strong industry networks
- Successful delivery of regulatory change projects within Group Technology and Operations
- Proactive issue identification and resolution, focusing on long term objectives and improvement
- Strong and positive influence on direction and success of front to back business change agenda, representing Operations
- Clear and appropriate communication with front to back stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 7 - 10+ years' experience in project delivery/business analysis roles preferably within Regulatory Change within a financial services institution or management consultancy
- 2 - 5 years' project management experience preferably on regulatory projects
- Strong business analysis skills including business case development, requirements gathering and documentation, process analysis and gap analysis
- Extensive knowledge of derivatives markets, regulatory environment, products, services, operations and systems in capital markets
- Experience of delivering solutions with either in-house/vendor Trade reporting and/or Reconciliation systems.
- Knowledge on the OTC regulations like Dodd Frank Reporting, EMIR, MAS, HKMA, MiFID1 reporting is highly desirable.
- Experience in working with senior level business/stakeholder and delivering high profile projects.
- Experience in financial domain projects. Nice to have: Experience in investment banking projects.
- Experience of Dodd Frank and/or EMIR regulations is desirable
- Experience of OTC products & trade lifecycle aligned to industry best practice
- Ability to document functional solution designs of high quality with no ambiguity.
- Articulate requirements clearly by using graphic and workflow tools like Visio, wireframe tools etc.
- Ability to work proactively & independently and display initiative
- Pragmatic team player with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with ability to work effectively cross department and geography
- Proactive and driven individual - independent thinker able to influence and motivate others.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and VISIO
- Nice to have: PMP or Agile Scrum Master certifications.
A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...