Project Manager, Channels
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- As a key task, manage client migrations from classic to Next Generation ( NG) platform.
- Working with wider DCDA Development teams, ensure the teams deliver functionalities on schedule, tested as per scope and quality.
- Ensure the functionalities delivered by development teams have detailed migration plans such which can be used to build migration scripts
- Working with central and regional DCDA teams, Produce client migration plans, negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect the release scope, schedule and quality
- Provide regular deployment status updates to IT and business leadership, including immediate escalation of key issues where necessary
- Interpret and align with regulatory requirements for electronic channels, closely work with Compliance and Technology in terms of internet security, sanction check and prevention of money laundering
- Ensure adherence to Product Governance and Operational Risk Framework and all relevant policies and procedures
- Monitor the market trend and make recommendations to group/ regional teams to keep abreast of the client needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 10-12 years of transaction banking, or digital experience in financial or other transaction-oriented industry
- Relevant experience in strategic planning and execution in a matrix organization
- Relevant experience in digital channels, product management, implementation preferred
- Ability to create and deliver effective oral and written presentations and proposals to senior management
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate matrix resources to attain organizational goals and influence without direct authority
- Track record in influencing key stakeholders and driving successful client engagements
- Strong project management skills including planning, documenting, communicating and delivering the end result on-time
- Strong interest and knowledge of emerging technology trends and applications
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, objectives-driven environment
- Good experience of managing change - both project leadership and business analysis skills
- Must have good knowledge in Digital Technologies aligned to industry best practice
- Experience of agile analysis & development
- Ability to document functional solution designs of high quality with no ambiguity.
- Articulate requirements clearly by using graphic and workflow tools like Visio, wireframe tools etc.
- Ability to work proactively & independently and display initiative
- Pragmatic team player with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with ability to work effectively cross department and geography
- Proactive and driven individual - independent thinker able to influence and motivate others.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo & provide alternative solutions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Multicultural awareness
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.