See job description for details
Key Responsibilities: Project Delivery
Customer/ Vendor Management
- Analyse and document requirements by liaising with a range of people including users and managers, drawing together information needs across a distributed organisation
- Establish and prepare project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables in consultation with business users and architect/designer
- Manage the implementation of the project on a daily basis with regard to schedules, budget, manpower and quality
- Manage the scope definition and change control mechanism
- Escalate and discuss project overrun issues, scope creep, integration issues, resource requirements with Project Director (PD)/Service Delivery Director (SDD)
- Manage integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion etc.
- Manage project activities to ensure timely delivery, including identification of critical path, monitoring and driving completion of interdependent activities and adjustment to project schedules to achieve overall completion deadline
- Manage resources including hardware, software, human resource facilities and logistics required for project so as to ensure completion within budget.
- Review project documentation to ensure that it meets customers requirement and conforms to quality management process, standards and procedures to minimise rework and system failures
- Define project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations
- Negotiate with vendors and across teams to ensure adequate resources are available during various phases of the project
- Build relationships with users, technical staff and management to determine and resolve issues associated with systems implementation
- Manage contracts and subcontractors
- Negotiate with customers on change request effort, schedules and prioritize changes based on business needs
- Clear and open communication with customers on project issues or clarifications
Ideal candidate should have/ possess
- Liaise with team members to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are proceeding according to schedule
- Plan, track and monitor the tasks assigned to the team leader/ members
- Delegate tasks effectively by providing clear and specific instructions and goals
- Provide leadership to the project team to ensure that proposals/enhancements are fully analysed and evaluated for their benefits and costs
- Provide the project team with accurate information about business needs and priorities as well as details about existing business systems
- Participate in leadership activities and providing performance feedback and developmental coaching
- Monitor and improve team performance, providing leadership, coaching, and performance management
- Typically with 8 years of IT project management experience
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Self-motivated with a positive "can-do" attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Able to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.