Re-engineering Proc Sr manager
The Re-engineering Proc Sr Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scoping, directing & managing a portfolio of process improvement/reengineering projects within or across businesses.
- Develop and executes influencing strategies to build & increase buy-in and business leadership support.
- Accountable for achieving measurable and sustainable operational efficiency results, and consequently, financial benefits. Accountable for staff's bench strength; provides technical expertise, and overall expert advice (technical, functional, change management, linkage to systems redesign efforts, etc).
- Interface with business, key stakeholders, champions & reengineering leadership. Proactively communicates with senior leadership.
- Identify potential re-engineering targets based on priorities for the management and global strategy.
- Engage senior process owners for each project, locally or globally as required.
- Shape large re-engineering programmes of projects, define business cases and gain stakeholder buy in for projects.
- Form project teams and create documentation to deliver re-engineering projects.
- Run re-engineering workshops, pilots and other delivery activities.
- Educate teams in re-engineering tools, techniques and principles.
- Execute communication campaign to senior stakeholders across all impacted areas.
- Maintain accurate documentation including plans, financials and control points for each project.
- Create and maintain analysis supporting re-engineering projects.
- Direct analysis resources to deliver project related supporting material.
- Assist business managers to identify where saves have been achieved and ensure that headcount saves are realised.
- Work with cross-business teams to ensure communication is effective and achievements are communicated in a streamlined fashion.
- Educate other teams in re-engineering principles.
- Provides governance oversight for programmes of re-engineering.
- Engage partner organisations where appropriate to continue to raise awareness of re-engineering principles.
- Conduct training for senior staff in re-engineering tools, techniques and principles via workshops and formal training sessions.
- Influence re-engineering strategy and execution globally, including continually improving toolsets, etc.
- Develop and execute influencing strategies to build & increase buy-in and business leadership support.
- Accountable for achieving measurable and sustainable operational efficiency results, and consequently, financial benefits.
- Management responsibility for a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years Banking experience.
- Advanced level experience in a related role with extensive experience in business, functional and people management.
- Experience delivering re-engineering in a complex, multi-national banking environment.
- Experience working within a Lean organisation.
- Knowledge of re-engineering tools, principles and application.
- Ability to lead and motivate diverse teams in multiple locations, including senior managers.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Thorough project planning skills
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
1)Drive alignment around setting strategy, forming a plan and outlook with clear goals and asks, executing and monitoring progress of the total Marketing spend. The incumbent will work closely with the Regional business leadership , Finance and Country teams, providing accurate data insights aligned to financial systems, to enable leadership to make performance decisions on Marketing spend in the region
2) Financial modelling, driving and tracking country performance of all Marketing initiatives across 17 markets by key business KPIs, including Acquisition, Net New Money, Retail Sales, Net Receivables, Cost per account modelling, account growth plan, etc
3) Partner with country teams to achieve and track marketing expense performance, providing a broad spectrum of insights on key drivers, market benchmarking, initiatives to optimise ranging from brief/ campaign reviews
4)Build a thorough understanding of Product, Finance, and strategic needs of the organisation Based on this, drive the priorities of the Marketing expense deployment through country reviews, Monthly/Quarterly meetings and identifying opportunities to increase effectiveness
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .