Regional Business Development - Seller Management (Salesforce Business Analyst)
- Work closely across all Shopee countries to understand business processes and be able to identify gaps, make recommendations and define business requirements through user stories or BRDs.
- Work closely with Salesforce Developers who are in charge of each custom build functionality to ensure business requirements are clearly communicated and translated into output that fulfills business needs.
- Be involved in designing recommended solution and workflow in Salesforce
- Conduct testing with relevant parties to improve Salesforce CRM design and structure
- End to end stakeholder management, project coordination and roll-out of Salesforce projects
- Conduct training and devise learning materials to ensure uptake across countries
- Conduct end to end project analysis of each successful country implementation
- Document, manage and prioritize user requests for system changes
- Pickup and solve the operational issues that reported by the user.
- Monitor status of data integration with Salesforce as part of the daily SOP
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems
- At least 3 years experience in the role of a Salesforce Business Analyst - end to end process
- Proven client-facing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Acute analytical skills - able to identify business needs and integrate business strategies into Salesforce
- Responsible, independent and a good team player
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Previous experience in configuring and implementing Salesforce