Regional Finance Analyst
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Lizenz Nr.: 11C3721
- 15 Mär 18 2018-03-15
Primary responsibility is the Financial Planning and Analysis with focus to support through close partnership with Regional Office, Country Managers/GM and key stakeholders from Head Office.
Our client is an internatiolnal reknowned luxury retail business with a world-class reputation. They are hiring a Senior Finance Analyst, reporting to the Regional Finance Manager, to work with stakeholders and support all financial planning and analytical capabilities.
- Act as finance partner in all aspects of required finance support to drive profitable growth
- Provide business insights with analysis and recommendations that will achieve the profit plan targets.
- Lead sales consolidation for key planning cycles such as Long Range Plan, Profit Plan and quarterly reviews.
- A key member to consolidate the plans and presentations to Senior Management.
- Prepare and create content for monthly APAC management with sound analysis
- Completing adhoc projects that may be assigned during the course of work
- Min a Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with international accounting qualification.
- At least 5 years of working experience with regional or country specific FP&A experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to extract complex data and analyze it to monitor business performance and identify trends
- Strong Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Hyperion.
Interested applicants, pplease apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to RChua@argyllscott.sg. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.