Regional Head of IT
- $360,000 plus short term and long term incentive
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Talent 1 Pte. Ltd. , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8440
- 08 Dez 18
This is a newly created position where you will be responsible for heading up and managing the IT function and teams across the region. Reporting directly to the CEO will see you providing pivotal support to the business.
As a newly created position due to an acquisition, our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Regional IT Manager who has had experience working closely with the business and is hands-on with the team.
This person will have a background in IT including strong application and cyber security knowledge/experience.
- Managing system consolidation, daily operations, IT system stability and IT solution evaluation across APAC.
- Developing and implementing policies on information asset protection, data classification, operating system platform security and network security.
- Monitoring internal control systems to ensure appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained.
- Planning and driving software implementations to meet business needs.
- Formulating IT policies in line with MAS TRM guidelines.
- Identifying innovation solutions to support the growth of the business needs.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 10 years of related experience
- Experience in open source operating systems and applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational skills and people management skills
- Able to work and communicate with a diverse culture of people both locally, regionally and globally