Relationship Manager – China Business (based in Indonesia)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish business development activities to capture and grow a new portfolio of large Chinese corporate customer in Indonesia, working closely with the team from China Business Office - Regional located in Singapore and OCBC Wing Hang China in China.
- Bilingual (Mandarin and English) and bi-cultural candidates with familiarity of the Chinese and/or Indonesia markets will be an advantage.
- To conduct due diligence / prepare credit proposals for new borrowing customers and post approval reviews.
- Cross sell the Bank's full range of onshore and offshore financial products and services which include trade finance, cash management, treasury services, capital market and corporate finance products.
- To generate incremental revenue and be responsible for enhancing clients' relationships and servicing of clients' day-to-day needs resulting in excellent after sales customer service and support and an increase in our share of the wallet of the clients' businesses
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- University degree with minimum of 5 years credit and marketing experience with Chinese corporate customers
- Possess strong relationship management skills and good credit analytical background
- Working knowledge of banking products especially, trade finance, cash management, treasury and investment banking products
- Experience and exposure in Investment Banking products will be an advantage
- Independent, self-motivated, with strong communication, interpersonal and credit analysis skills
- Energetic and driven individual with a positive attitude
- The ideal candidate is a team-player with the ability to see beyond his/her job-scope and work with the business unit colleagues to realise business goals and targets
- Is mature and able to work under pressure and meet timelines