JOB PURPOSE: • To originate, develop and cross-sell business in compliance with the bank’s strategy and within the regulatory and risk parameters. • To efficiently manage the bank’s existing corporate assets portfolio. • To focus on businesses which are sound and profitable with consideration being given to the risk aspect of the targeted businesses.
- Prior experience and have good client contacts in the Singapore and region markets.
- Experienced in dealing with large corporate clients originating from China, with knowledge of both Singapore market and China market. To originate (including cold calling) and develop business in compliance with the Bank’s strategy
- Be familiar with trade finance products & trade facility credit application written-up. Prior experience in syndicated, structured/ project finance deals is a plus.
- Cross-sell among product business units and inter-branch.
- Experience in the entire credit process from deal acquisition up to conclusion (including documentation).
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts, Preparing term sheet and structuring credit facilities, performing credit assessment of financial statements, cashflow projections, sensitivity analysis, periodic credit reviews of the existing accounts and loan documentation.
- Experience in KYC/AML process
- Achieve bank’s KPI in line with MBO.
- Approximately 5-10 years of relevant banking experience.
- Strong marketing acumen
- Strong relationship management skills
- Sound credit, financial analysis and cashflow projection skills
- Presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Product & Market knowledge
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving/decision-making skills, Result-oriented.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- The candidate is capable to conduct credit analysis on both Singapore company and China parent group (financial report in Chinese)