Associate Director - Risk & Corporate Governance, APAC
An expanding and reputable Asian based hedge fund is looking for an experienced Risk professional in their Singapore office. - Risk experience in Equity Arbitrage/Index Arbitrage (MUST HAVE) - Experience working in Hedge Fund (MUST HAVE) - Additional headcount
Main responsibilities and criteria
- Possess more than 10 years of professional experience
- Well educated with a recognised University and majored in a quantitative discipline such as Physics, Maths, Financial Engineeering or Engineering
- Involved in multiple risk management and quantitative analysis areas.
- Experienced in risk management, portfolio construction, internal alpha capturing.
- Exposure in performance analysis, strategy evaluation, back-testing and optimization;
- Strong knowledge in Equity arbitrage, index arbitrage etc .
- Knowledge and experience in other product asset classes and Macro advantageous
- Posssess hands-on working experience on given tasks at day to day level
- Good technical skills, e.g. familiar with coding in one language, sql etc; good stats knowledge
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment with multi-tasking
- Experienced working in hedge fund organisation preferred
- Excellent communication and senior management skills, as well as business stakeholders management experience
Candidates with relevant experience and who meet the above criteria, please send your details urgently in strict confidence.