Risk Management Application Support, GTO
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- United Overseas Bank
Risk Management Application Support, GTOJob Objectives
UOB Group Technology and Operations (GTO) BTS2 in Singapore is looking for an experienced Application Support for the Risk Management Systems.
The selected candidate is responsible to provide 24x7 application support for risk applications covering all UOB regions.
- Takes ownership to all production issues and outages within Risk Management
- Own, track and monitor the issues' progression until their closure
- Provide timely issue escalation/update to management and prepare post mortem analysis
- To provide a responsive, efficient, effective and proactive business application support for the businesses you support
- be proactive, and client focus; cultivate raving fans attitude
- ensures clients' requirements are met and user satisfaction through timely and quality delivery
- To establish and continue to build a collaborative working relationship with business users, development teams and IT partners
- Build long-lasting relationships through trust and professionalism.
- Strive to be the go-to support personnel
- To continuously maintain and adopt workflow and culture
- timely response to user request and incident logging
- proper incident management (such as issue/impact mails, escalation, thematic root cause analysis)
- follow any other service management requirement standards based on management direction
- ensure the quality of incident, problem and change records is of a high standard
- To facilitate, support, and furnish data for audit requirement within deadline provided by auditors.
- To ensure proactive reviews of the production batches, and identify areas to improve the batch performance in order to meet business SLA.
- To be the support champion for DR/BCP in your respective area and ensure the smooth and seamless completion of the activity within MAS guidelines.
- 4-5 years of 2 nd level application support, banking industry experience is preferred
- Support experience on SQL, Oracle, Linux/Unix and Microsoft Technologies.
- Willing to be on-call 24 x 7 and travel back to office if required for major issues
- Be able to work in fast pace and high pressure working environment
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Support experience on Risk Management applications
- Exposure in UNIX, preferably Linux (Redhat), having skillset in debugging process-related issues, writing shell scripts for automation and analysis of log files.
- Basic knowledge of writing queries in Oracle/Sybase database environment and experience in SQL optimization.
- Good knowledge of risk concepts (Credit/Market/Enterprise/Operational risks) in banking industry.
- ITIL knowledge