See job description for details
An experienced Basis Lead who will manage the team with excellent skills in monitoring, analysing, and ensuring uptime of the servers. Key Roles & Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate Should Have/ Be
- Be the primary contact for the customer and other vendors
- Manage a small team in addition to the Hands-on responsibilities
- Monitor the availability, resource utilisation and manage jobs schedules
- Perform day to operational support on system availability and issues arising
- Performs system configurations and tuning of parameters for optimal performances
- Perform Upgrades, security related assessments and patches
- Perform sizing assessments and planning of resources based on the requirements
- Produce adhoc and weekly reports to the management
- SAP BASIS consultant with at least 5 or more years of experience.
- Experienced in handling customer and leading a team.
- Experienced in User management and handling account privileges.
- Excellent knowledge in system configuration and tuning parameters.
- Experienced in handling security and vulnerability assessments.
- Experienced in Tech Refresh, Backup, and recovery.
- Experience in handing BOBJ servers and experience performing BOBJ Upgrades will be advantageous.