SGUnited Traineeship: Technology Information Security Officer (9 months)
The Information Security Officer is responsible for performing security risk assessments for IT projects and third-party service providers and ensure that they are in compliance to Bank's security standards and regulatory requirements.
1. Review and enforce information security policy, standards and guidelines for IT business application and infrastructure projects.
2. Identify IT security risks including IT business application and infrastructure projects
3. Conduct security assessments for business application, infrastructure projects and third-party service providers
4. Undertake new security projects to improve the security controls, efficiency and ease of use
5. Perform process re-engineering and efficiency improvement for the team
6. Introduce new security control measures in relation to the regulatory requirements Qualifications Requirements
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position:
- Knowledgeable in IT controls, application security and risk management methodology
- Competent in conducting infrastructure, application and third-party security risk assessment
- Knowledge of information security risks, concepts of new technologies, such as blockchain, cloud, mobile payment, hadoop, etc.
- Knowledge of MAS TRM, ABS, BNM, HKMA, CBRC, etc guidelines and regulatory notices
- Knowledge in application development and programming/coding will be an advantage
- Familiarity in Digital Banking and FinTech solutions will be an advantage