A trusted partner to some of the world’s leading banks and digital and communication service provider | Exciting opportunity with a global financial service industry | Has a growing presence in the APAC market
Our client, a global financial service industry with a strong reputation in the banks & digital & communication space, is looking to hire a Sales Manager with experience with selling into enterprise software solution & large enterprise.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Strategize, design, formulate, plan and lead the execution of all the sales-related activities for a set of particular accounts
- Work collaboratively with other teams to drive business and achieve revenue, order booking and pipeline targets
- Develop & manage prospect business plans and define strategies and tactics for long-term success
- Lead sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes for different prospects and proactively monitor to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistency in the plans.
- Monitor & control end-to-end sales cycle for the different prospects including order
- developments, pricing strategies, negotiations & payment terms, leading to improved sales realization
- Work with each prospect and co-create a business case that helps them understand the true value of our products in the short term and long term
You will possess:
- Excellent understanding of all areas of sales
- Very good understanding of B2B sales especially in enterprise software product sales, preferably in that region
- Excellent understanding of our product, industries, domains, clients, competitors and our strategic direction as a company
- Very good understanding of technology and well versed with the latest design thinking principles
- Very good connect with industry leaders especially in the domains we operate in and also strong connection with different C Level Executives in our clients and prospects
- Very good relationship building skills
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525