A global investment bank is currently hiring a Scala Developer to join their global markets team.
About the Scala Developer Role:
The candidate will be responsible for the development of back office systems using Scala and Java development in a global investment bank based in Singapore. You will report to the Development Manager and work closely with the business and technology teams in Singapore.
- Perform development work across Scala and Java for the back office systems
- Write clean and reliable codes while following software development best practices
- Liaise with front office to back office stakeholders to translate business strategy to accurate technical specifications
- Responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle from requirements to deployment and subsequently support
- Perform exchange certification, regression testing, configure and deploy applications
To succeed in the Scala Developer job, you will need to have at least three to five years of experience working on large-scale solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least three years of relevant experience in functional programming in Scala Development, with experience in building middle-tier services
- Ability to model semantic data in answer to business needs
- Able to work well independently and as a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting abilities
This global investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Scala Developer job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981670 Nirosha Xavier