The candidate will work within the Transversal PM and BA and will lead the New Execution Squad:
▪ Manager stakeholder expectations.
▪ Manage Scope/backlog.
▪ Manage Estimations.
▪ Manage Roadmap.
▪ Leading the squad team.
▪ Communicate transversally with other teams.
▪ report and escalate accordingly with management.
▪ Knowledge of project life cycle in V-Cycle, Waterfall, SCRUM.
▪ Follow the WMIS governance.
Skills & Experience:
▪ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
▪ SCRUM, PMP certifications appreciated.
▪ Minimum 3 to 5 Years in a Similar Role.
▪ Experience on execution and booking transactions project is a plus.
▪ General Finance and banking knowledge and work experience in Financial industry.
▪ General knowledge on Financial products (Equities, listed Derivatives, Bonds, Funds) and transaction flow.
▪ Experience in leading a team and managed timeline is a must.
Good to have
▪ Banking knowledge related to Wealth Management / Private banking
▪ CA Clarity PPM Resource, JIRA, Confluence…