Scrum Master / Technical Business Analyst
Introduction to the role:
Works collaboratively with clients and stakeholders - both external and internal to the company - to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders. Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks for the company's clients. Effectively manages client's expectations. Applies industry and information technology expertise to support proposals, feasibility studies, implementations and new business development. Responsibilities:
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/ requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Proactively research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Jordan Lee
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference JordanLee 529059
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/csK6KM/scrum-master-technical-business-analyst-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15031072 Job Reference:
JordanLee 529059 EA Registration No.:
R21100711, Jordan Lee Jun Peng Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544