Singapore Managing Director
INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
• Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Security Officer to join our team in Singapore.
- IT Security Officer (ISSO for WM-APAC as per Group IS Security Policy roles description). Proactively monitors and assesses the security levels of IT applications developed and/or maintained by the IT Hub in India (Chennai) and in Singapore.
- Participate to IT project reviews conducted both on a global and local basis across all platforms. This requires the incumbent to foster close working relationships with other business areas and IT Development/Production teams.
- Working with business application project teams to ensure IT security compliance with group, business line or territory policies
- IT Security risk assessment of business application projects
- Contributing to IT security-related architecture committees
- Keeping records of security inventories such as security risk assessment files, security cartography, application inventory, etc
- Coordination with IT teams and other security teams at the project level
- Periodic reporting of security status to IT Security Domain Head
- Source-code review on critical applications in Security
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extended knowledge of IT Security concepts.
- Experience in the IT industry with a strong background in computer operations, software development, and network administration.
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- Must be able to handle customers in a confident, positive and responsive manner.
- To know how to define an action plan and to follow up on progress.
- To be organized and meticulous.
- Good communication, technical writing/diagramming skills.
- Must be motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must demonstrate ethical responsibility, maturity, and discretion.
Other Value-added Competencies:
- Experience in banking application development environments is a plus