Senior Associate/Associate, Support Analyst, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Key Accountabilities
- Manage, monitor and operate the system to ensure all business functions are running smoothly.
- Work across teams to continually review, provide feedback, implement best practices to improve the efficiency of the systems and drive future innovation.
- Manage on-going changes while retaining high levels of service availability to our customer/user base.
- Pragmatically identify root cause for production incidents and lead to implement necessary actions to prevent recurrence.
- Automate the system operations to reduce Toil and attain high level of efficiency.
- Ability to perform business analysis, impact analysis in a structured manner.
- Analyze and respond to queries and issues raised by end users in an effective and timely manner.
- Coordinates with Vendor for solution delivery and release upgrade.
- Perform duties relating to system maintenance to ensure smooth usage of application and adherence to compliance
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
- Conducting post-incident reviews
- Write operation documentation and knowledge base of known issues with solutions
- Ready to participate in 24x7 SRE on-call rotations and escalation workflows as needed, such as an occasional weekend
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- 6+ years of experience with Degree in Business Information Science, Computer Science or Engineering disciplines.
- Strong Knowledge in Databases such as Oracle PL/SQL, Maria DB,
- Good knowledge in Unix shell scripting or Python.
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based technologies and tools especially in deployment, monitoring and operations, such as Grafana, Data Dog, Prometheus, Splunk, Elasticsearch, AppDynamics.
- Minimum3 years of experience in IT application support in banking industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile (SAFE or Kanban) environment preferred.
- Able to articulate well on solution(s)
- Able to work as a team
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Willing to learn new technologies.