Senior Associate, DevOps Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
DBS Bank is looking for a DevOps engineer with experience working on enterprise level applications to drive DevOps automation. Responsibilities
- Support and administer the DevOps platforms and software
- Work with engineers and management to develop applications and technologies supporting infrastructure operations.
- Work independently to create systems to enhance system instrumentation and monitoring.
- Create and deliver new capabilities in the infrastructure operation areas include monitoring.
- As a DevOps engineer, you should be comfortable working with databases, middleware components, developing secure applications, writing/using API and performing frontend UI/UX design and development.
- You should be a polytechnics or university graduate (computer science or related field) with good experience working with contemporary scripting languages and web technologies. We will consider candidates who do not meet all stated requirements but have a good flair for programming.
- Experience with developing monitoring systems and dashboards.
- A passion for learning and using new technologies in the open source communities.
- A passion for coding.
- Good working knowledge in ELK (Elasticsearch-Logstash-Kibana) stack and Kafka.
- Working experience in building and maintaining a programming development environment including source code control, editor, testing and deployment technologies.
- Working experience in Software Engineering with one or more of languages Shell-scripting, PHP, Ruby, Java or Python.
- Working experience with relational databases (SQL, MariaDB).
- Working knowledge in REST, JSON, GIT.
- Good understanding in Internet Technologies, protocols and security such as TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, REST, LDAP.
- System administration experience on UNIX or Windows.
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible and Jenkin
- Apache, JBOSS
- Experience with a Testing framework and writing your own Unit and System tests
- Working experience with one or more development frameworks Laravel, Django, SpringBoot
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.