Senior Associate, Specialist, Digital Service Delivery, Consumer Banking
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Responsibilities
- Responsible for writing Business Requirement document / user story by working closely with Regional and country business and products teams
- Conceptualize the flow and design of screens through close partnership with the design team
- Review the Functional Specifications with Technology counterparts to ensure that these specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements
- Supervise a team of UAT testers to ensure that UAT test plans and test cases are executed end-to-end within the stipulated UAT schedule.
- Collaborate with other Business / Operation Units and IT partners in identifying enhancements and to ensure the end-to-end system & process delivery and testing.
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of Consumer services via channels such as Mobile Banking / Internet Banking to clients
- Support post-implementation tasks such user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure in issues
- Degree holder with 5 years relevant experience, preferably in Consumer Banking and/or mobile / Internet Banking with strong business acumen an advantage.
- Strong IT background preferably with experience in implementing system projects in areas of Consumer Banking digital products, cross-border/local products, operational aspects.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude.
- Meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and categorize requirements or issues to ensure that effective delivery of projects or enhancements
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.