Senior BI Developer
GFI is an international IT services company, currently employing about 12,000 people Worldwide. GFI provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients. • European benchmark company for digital services, • Operating over 12 countries, • 2015 revenue of over 1 billion USD, • 46 years of existence.
Our client is the CIB arm of the Bank’s Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
The Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for the Bank's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
The department (120 FTE) is split between Europe and Singapore and provides Intranet, Business Intelligence, Workflow solutions. The Singapore setup is a delivery centre, operating from collecting requirement till releasing application in production. Department is organized with local architecture group, project managers, business analysts and developer team in Singapore.
The BI team functional coverage is wide ranging for different business lines from the bank (Finance, Risk, Capital Markets, Middle Office, COOs …). The projects size spectrum is from 100 to 2000 MD for about 15K MD of projects per year organized around a resource pool.
The successful candidate will have to:
- Gather business requirements from Clients or Business Analysts
- Design & Develop solutions based on requirements
- Maintain a high standard of delivery quality
- Innovate and look for new solutions/components
- Build POCs to demonstrate new usage and present them in senior audience
- Elaborate project documentations (Design documents, deployment guide, …)
- Maintenance of existing BI projects
- Interact and provide reporting to project managers
The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with rest of project/support team.
Qualifications and Profile
- 6+ years of experience using SSRS (2008 R2, knowledge of 2012/2014)
- 6+ years of experience using SSIS (2008 R2, knowledge of 2012/2014)
- 4+ years of experience using SSAS (2008 R2, knowledge of 2012/2014)
- Expertise in writing MDX queries, DAX queries
- Solid expertise in writing SQL queries and optimization
- 4+ in Data Warehouses modeling using star schema
- Experience of using Visual Studio Team System
Nice to have:
- Exposure on big data (Hadoop, Teradata)
- Exposure on development on .Net (2.0 to 4.5)
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- The candidate should have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Apply at: Asia.Recruitment@addstones.gfi.fr