We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed
with participation of Tencent and PayPal.
Since its inception in 2018, we have has raised over US$ 300 million
from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards .
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space! About the role: We are hiring Senior Backend Engineers who have experience in building backend systems in the cloud. You will be building a leading fintech product across South-East Asia on an international & diverse team. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Communicate effectively in English across Engineering, Product, UX teams on daily basis
- Design, develop and maintain cutting edge web-based applications
- Make and help managers make decisions about priorities, timelines and chosen design approach
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Nice to have:
- You are a good coder in any language (Python, Go, Java, NodeJS), but willing to work on PHP.
- Proven record of working with modern rapid development frameworks and technologies (backend frameworks and cloud-based technologies)
- Understanding of SOLID principles, OOP, functional programming
- Understanding of web standards, most notably HTTP, REST, graphQL
- Experience in automated testing your code, CI & build pipelines
- Familiarity with monitoring your systems (newrelic, datadog, splunk etc)
- Experience working in fintech, healthcare or other heavily regulated environment
- CS degree and/or 4+ years of working experience in software engineering role
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .