Senior C++ Developer ( 1 Year Contract)
- SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Lizenz Nr.: 11C5502
- 08 Jun 18 2018-06-08
Our Client is an International bank and they are looking for individuals to join their expanding team. You will be joining the Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities technology team, which has a proven track record of delivering critical low-latency front-office pricing/trading solutions to the FICC businesses. You will be working in the eFX technology team, helping to analyze, design, build and deploy multi-tier, high availability systems globally deployed systems.
Summary of the role:
- Candidate should be experienced in eFX Senior Front Office C++ Developer with extensive experience in front office e-trading systems development.
- The candidate should have exceptional analytical, design and coding skills in C++ with an emphasis on distributed low latency and high availability systems. The role would involve extending and supporting the institutional eFX trading system.
Desired Skills Needed:
Senior developer with server side development skills in C++, with at least 6-8 years of working experience in C++, preferably on Linux/UNIX.
- Must possess a first class degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or related Math's or other analytical degree.
- Candidate must have used STL, written threaded servers
- Standard Template Library (STL)
- In STL, the candidate must display where and why a specific container should be used.
- Must show an understanding of the underlying implementation of most common containers. Provide practical examples of where he/she applied this knowledge.
- The candidate must have clear knowledge of all pitfalls and performance criteria linked to all commonly used aspects of STL. Textbook knowledge will not be sufficient.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate an understanding of threading. Various thread models, implementations, and a specific OS implementation (NT, XP, Solaris, or POSIX on a flavour of UNIX). Must have applied these skills in a high performance environment (Data communications / Networking, market data capture, other engineering disciplines etc).
- Candidate must know the pitfalls related to threading - usage, performance, OS specific (any)
- Candidates must have actively used design patterns in the past implementations and demonstrate strong understanding on design.
- Strong understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application.
- Experience with distributed architecture (caching, topologies, etc) and able to demonstrate strong understanding of latency, concurrency, reconciliation etc.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong analytical skills with a desire to learn and deliver.
- Candidate must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills.
Candidate should have ability to critique the design/implementation of fellow team members, and provide them with technical direction
(Technical / Domain / Managerial/ Language skills)
- Business domain knowledge in FX and/or Rates.
- Scripting experience (Shell, Perl, Ruby etc.)
- Position management experience (margin trading etc)
- Experience of working in Front office systems.
- Background in finance is desirable but not essential.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874545
Registration Name: Jessica Chuah