In line with our exciting growth plans, we are rapidly expanding our APAC Digital team who are looking to take that next step in their career to join us on our journey.
Role: Digital Project Manager
As part of the Synechron Digital practice, you will be part of a global team who are responsible for the design and delivery of digital services for our global clients. You will play a lead role in supporting the delivery of consulting engagements and will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting and industry-leading digital transformation projects and initiatives. One day you might be leading a multi-disciplinary team of five people on a new product design, and the next a programme manager for a large-scale, multi-year, book of work directing five scrum teams.
What skills and competencies do I need?
- Have a minimum 4 years working in Financial Services with solid domain knowledge within one or more banking segments (Corporate & Institutional Banking preferred)
- Experience of business/technology or digital change, ideally across the end-to-end change lifecycle
- Experience with project financial management, project planning, resource management, RAID logs
- A solid understanding of Agile development practices and forums (e.g. Scrum, Sprint delivery, backlog management)
- Proven stakeholder management experience, particularly between PO, Business, Architects, Scrum Masters and other teams
- Expertise in using JIRA across the software development lifecycle
- Experience in working with combined on-, near- or offshore technology delivery teams
- Experience in working on digital or analytics projects
- Familiar with the typical technology stack in financial services, and able to interpret a high-level solution architecture
- Familiar with the roles of a Product Owner, Business Analyst and Scrum Master
You’re also excellent at….
- Getting the job done – You have an entrepreneurial mind set and are results-orientated
- Being part of a team – You are a team player who enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- Going the extra mile – You’re ambitious and want to be the best in your field
- Having fun! – You have excellent social skills with a positive attitude
- Taking the lead – Proven leadership abilities and a desire to make an impact
What are the benefits?
- Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic and client-centric vision, with an entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our mission
- A people-orientated culture of excellence and compassion, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
- Support from and participation in Engagement groups such as Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR), Women in Business, LGBTQ and Wellness
- A fun, international environment, coupled with an open-door culture
Synechron: Embrace opportunity, cultivate change, accelerate digital.
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org