See job description for details
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate Should Have/ Be
- Understand & analyze requirements.
- Develop technical design specification & translate design into specifications and program codes.
- Develop unit test package, execute test and document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- Conduct review & integration testing to ensure the quality of deliverables before handing over to users for UAT.
- Fix reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of the programs in the production environment.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Manage changes to configurable items. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits.
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system
- Typically 2-4 years IT experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Self-motivated with a positive "can-do" attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Able to travel as required