Senior Credit Risk Manager, Credit Risk Management – Commercial Banking
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assess and approve credit propositions/reviews to facilitate business growth without compromise on credit quality/standards through appropriate transaction structuring to mitigate/minimize risks.
- Ensure sound credit portfolio quality through early identification of potential problem accounts for close monitoring and early remediation. This includes timely and appropriate classification of accounts to reflect the underlying credit risk.
- Promptly initiate ad-hoc review of any portfolio in response to events/developments that may have adverse impact on overall credit quality and follow-up on action plan to minimise/mitigate risk identified.
- Work with Business Units in the identification of target markets and setting of industry risk acceptance criteria to drive portfolio construction and re-balancing, including managing credit concentration risk.
- Prompt monitoring and follow-up of excesses and overdues to minimize adverse impact on the underlying credit.
- Assess and approve credit/documentation exceptions etc.
- Work with Business Unit to review account plans of Main Bank customers.
- Conduct joint customer calls and site visits with Business Unit.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and other duties assigned.
Reporting to :
- Head, Credit Risk Management - Commercial Banking
- University degree
- At least 10 years of commercial/corporate business and credit experience.
- Strong credit and trade finance knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure.