We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer having good experience in Datamart, ETL and Bigdata to work with one of our Banking client.
- Create and maintain optimal Datamart architecture, which may include:
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and “Big Data” technologies
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements.
- Automating manual processes
- Optimizing data delivery
- Re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Work with stakeholders to identify business needs and build/maintain Datamart
- Participate in project and assist the user PM on the followings:
- To coordinate with IT and stakeholders on the completion of the UAT
- To create test cases/ test script
- To conduct UAT testing and post implementation phase
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Technology, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Exposure to database data modelling will be a plus
Preferably some prior exposure to:
- Analytical software tools (such as Python and SAS)
- Database environments (such as SQI/Teradata/Hadoop/Oracle)
- Reporting tools (such as Qlikview)