Senior Finance Executve
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Michael Page , EA Lizenz Nr.: 98C5473
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Due to expansion, this is a new headcount in the finance team, you will be responsible for reporting and consolidation of the APAC focused business for the region. Working closely with the different cross functional teams, your portfolio will include budgeting, variance analysis across different businesses. This is a business-oriented role where you will participate proactively in reviewing and recommending effective business practices.
Our client is a US multinational in the Energy industry with a strong presence across Asia Pacific region.
Due to expanding business needs, this dynamic and fast-moving organisation is seeking high-calibre professionals to join them as a Senior Finance Executive.
- Hands-on experience for consolidation across multiple entities
- Prepare and Review the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts of the business and ensure all transactions are captured and coded correctly in accordance with company policies and IFRS
- Initiate and manage the monthly, quarterly and annual process of preparing the financial statements and present to management
- Assist with the production and analysis of the monthly cash flows across the business
- Manage the quarterly financial close process according to timeframes
- Ensure all transactions are accurately recorded and reflected in the accounting system
- Assist in the preparation and submission of the quarterly GST filings and annual corporate tax filings
- Assist in managing and coordinating the annual audit
- Contribute to accounting and tax due diligence
- Gather and provide information required for regulatory filings (i.e. MAS, IRAS, etc)
- Interface with the accounting teams in the offshore offices
- Assist in providing any financial information and analysis requested by the business
- Ad hoc project work and support to the CFO as required
Ideally, you possess at least 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in a progressive Multinational, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
You must have consolidation background and have solid knowledge on full sets accounting.
A self-motivated team player, you possess excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate issues and work with the different departments in the organisation.
Good Annual Leave and flexi benefits.
Working in a stable and global MNC.
Attractive Salary Package and Bonus.