1. Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance, accounting and investor relations team
2. Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team
3. Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
4. Advising on long-term business and financial planning
5. Planning and organizing cash management, capitalization strategies and debt procurement of the REIT
6. Strategic planning, execution and monitoring of foreign exchange and interest rate risk management including hedging
7. Presenting financial positions and strategy of the REIT to global investors
8. Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
9. Reviewing all formal finance, accounting and investor relations related procedures
10. Recruiting a highly dedicated finance team while developing and implementing an efficient accounting and financial reporting policies and reporting system.
1. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well orally and in writing and manage well at all levels of the organization
2. Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
3. 7+ years experiences relevant to financial management in REIT managers
4. Adequately familiar with financial management, operation, accounting, investor relations and policies of REIT managers
5. BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA, CMA and/or CPA highly desirable
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel Name: Ryoko Okamoto
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1434779