Exciting opportunity to join one of the largest multi-billion healthcare-focused PE fund. They are looking for Senior Finance Manager/ Finance Manager to support the fund finance and fund operational duties. It will be a great opportunity for you if you enjoy bouncing ideas and is looking for a fast growing firm and entrepreneurial culture.
Brief Job Duties:
- Manage and execute the private equity fund accounting and finance
- Prepare/Review monthly quarterly financial work papers for portfolio companies/ SPVs
- Work with external stakeholders such as fund administrators, tax advisers, auditors etc to manage the reporting process
- Manage workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Monitoring cash flows and cash balances
- Liaise with deal/investment team to provide support from an accounting and finance perspective during investment transactions
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or qualified accountant
- At least 5 years of Private Equity Fund Accounting with Fund Administrators/ Big 4 Audit firms.
- Candidates with more than 8 years of Private Equity Fund Finance exposure in Asset Managment firm may be considered for a senior position.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to make judgement/recommendations
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Driven, keen learner
Interested parties may reach out to Jacqueline at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!