Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to join the Asia Fund Administration and Reporting team based in Singapore. This position will work under the general direction of a supervisor and perform routine financial reporting tasks for basic to medium complexity funds.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of this position?
- Prepares and/or reviews monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements of basic funds and other reporting documents for GAAP, Industry and Client requirements
- Prepare and/or review supporting schedules and reconciliations required for completion of shareholder reports
- Prepare and/or review periodic schedules for Boards of Directors/Trustees/Audit Committees
- Works with overseas operation hubs (e.g. Poland, India) to ensure reports are accurate and received per timetables and liaise on resolution of matters identified in the Funds
- Prepare and/or review other reports provided to internal and external customers for accuracy in accordance with established guidelines/requirements, e.g. marketing/sales non-financial statements
- Researches and analyse various accounting disclosure requirements for new accounting pronouncements and new product types and make recommendations to management on reporting guidelines
- Updates periodic expense budget templates and projection accruals and other daily and periodic expense tasks
- Assist Supervisor/Lead Fund Analyst in the year-end audit process
- Assists in departmental projects working directly with a Supervisor/Lead Fund Analyst
- Provides routine customer service to clients, answering basic queries, providing readily available data and completing special assignments for clients assigned by Manager or Lead Fund Analyst
- Preparing schedules for the calculation of fund distribution. Prepare and/or review reports and/or schedules to aid Fund tax
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or a related discipline, ACCA is preferred
- 3 to 5 years related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Organized and possess effective multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work along with various functions and lines of business
- Proficiency in both verbal and written communication skills in Chinese is desirable
- Knowledge of business desktop applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Visio, etc.) required
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, " I AM Franklin Templeton ."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.