Senior IT Business Analyst (Pega) , IT - Digital Franchise Platform
You will be involved in Digital Projects as a Business analyst throughout the entire life-cycle of the conceptualization and implementation. As a business analyst you will require to communicate with the various stakeholder (business and IT) to either gather/close requirement gap. The Job
- Work with the various Business and IT stakeholders to create a detailed process analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and suggest solutions to improve the process.
- Strong experience in Pega sales force automation, CPMI or similar CRM applications business requirements management.
- Understanding the business solution strategy, operating vision, business imperatives, and capabilities, and on the impact on technology imperatives.
- Defining the specific solution processes and business and functional requirements needed to realize these opportunities.
- Gather and analyze user requirements, and prepare detailed functional specifications & related documents with standards and procedures.
- Competent ability with SQL - able to write functional queries and procedures.
- Work with delivery team to deliver system according to specification as well as track the tasks assigned to the team in meeting project schedule, quality.
- Reviewing deliverables within the scope of the initiatives to meet the business imperatives
Managing integration requirements across different systems.
- Working closely with stakeholders to verify that the outcomes and detailed requirements are aligned to the different benefits realization phase.
- Developing the agenda of the workshops and working sessions.
- To perform extensive application testing including functional and interfaces, etc from test strategy, test planning, design, execution and management of test program and problem resolution.
- Manage UAT issues diligently ensuring that all reported cases are resolved promptly with minimize impact on the project timeline.
- To Support/execute implementation activities and support post implementation.
- Provide Communication to all stakeholders to ensure deliverables are delivered.
- Provide coaching and training to Users.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or its related discipline.
- More than 6 years of IT business analyst experiences.
- Pega Certified Business Architects will be preferred.
- Strong Insurance point of sales application knowledge.
- Well versed in new business processing rules and its impact on system requirements in terms of product illustrations and proposals management.
- Good Attitude and self driven, able to plan and execute projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to bring stakeholders from across divisions together and drive requirement sessions.
- Ability to work with vendors and IT operating in multiple locations.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple initiatives.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of project SDLC.
- Experiences in ANY of the following areas will be more preferred:
- Point of Sales application
- Mobile Application/ Web based applications
- Agile / Scrum
About Great Eastern
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Established in 1908, Great Eastern places customers at the heart of everything we do. Our legacy extends beyond our products and services to our culture, which is defined by our core values and how we work. As champions of Integrity, Initiative and Involvement, our core values act as a compass, guiding and inspiring us to embrace the behaviours associated with each value, upholding our promise to our customers - to continue doing our best for them in a sustainable manner.
We work collaboratively with our stakeholders to look for candidates who exhibit or have the potential to embrace our core values and associated behaviours, as these are the key traits that we expect from our employees as they develop their careers with us.
We embrace inclusivity, giving all employees an equal opportunity to shine and play their role in exploring possibilities to deliver innovative insurance solutions.
Since 2018, Great Eastern has been a signatory to the United Nations (UN) Principles of Sustainable Insurance. Our sustainability approach around environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations play a key role in every business decision we make. We are committed to being a sustainability-driven company to achieve a low-carbon economy by managing the environmental footprint of our operations and incorporating ESG considerations in our investment portfolios; improving people's lives by actively helping customers live healthier, better and longer; and drive responsible business practices through material ESG risk management. To all recruitment agencies:
Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please note that our career opportunities are only posted on our Career Website (http://grp.gelife.co/findacareer) and on our authorised job platforms which are specifically LinkedIn, JobStreet and eFinancialCareers. We do not initiate any unsolicited calls and all official emails from Great Eastern will be sent from email addresses ending with "@greateasternlife.com". Should you receive any communications outside from these channels listed, please do not provide any personal information and do reach out to us at GreatCareers@GreatEasternLife.com or at 6248 2990 for us to assist you and confirm the legitimacy of the content.